- There is minimum of 15 guest required to book a group reservation.
- Aqua Adventure will not be able to hold tickets for members of the party, please plan to coordinate with late arriving party members for their admission tickets (Via cell phone number). Late arriving party members will not be allowed in the park without a valid admission ticket.
- For Groups with Participants under 12 years of Age: As the Group Organizer, you are required to ensure that your under age participants are adequately supervised. You and your adult guests must assist in supervising the group (especially children under 12). We strongly suggest a ratio of 1 adult to7 kids for those 7 years and younger and a ratio of 1 adult per 10 kids for those 8 – 11 years. Parents and chaperones require a ticket and must be included in your total party number.
- Admission tickets are valid during normal operating hours. Please visit our website for exact hour on the day of your visit. Separate admission is required for special events and rentals.
- Any un-used tickets may be used during the 2019 season during normal operating hours (subject to avilable space within the park).
- There are not refunds on un-used tickets. All sales are final.
- Meal Options must be determined at time of booking reservation. Estimates are used for ordering food product.
- Meals do not include free refills. Additional food or specialized food (i.e. salads, nachos…) will need to be purchased at the Concessions window.
- Aqua Adventure does not allow outside food or drink into the waterpark, including cakes, candy, or treats.
- On the day of your event, please check in at the group check-in location at the front of the park.
- Lifejackets are provided in the park (on a first come first serve basis) and should be worn by weak or non-swimmers. Please ensure your guests are informed and fitted as needed. If you need assistance fitting lifejackets please inform a member of our staff and we will be happy to help.
- As the Group host or hostess, you are required to ensure that your guests are advised of the park rules and that they understand the operation of each ride and/or attraction. Please read, and instruct your guests to read all park rules posted at the main gate and each attraction.
In consideration for the use of the Aqua Adventure property, the undersigned agrees to indemnify and defend the Aqua Adventure, and hold it and its officers, employees and agents harmless for any and all claims, demands, and causes of actions or liabilities arising out of injuries to or the death of any person. Also to include injury or damaged to any property arising from use of such property.
Terms and conditions subject to change in accordance with Federal, State and Local Laws and Statutes